Valparaiso 3-Hour Walking TourProduct ID: 65454
From £31.93 per personBook now
- Visit Valparaiso, the Jewel of the Pacific, and see the famous coloured houses
- Ascend to the top of Cerro Concepción and Cerro Alegre by funicular
- Explore the heart of the old city, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, by local trolley bus
- Get unique views of the city from numerous viewpoints
Ascend to Cerro Alegre and Cerro Conecpción by the original funiculars - all declared national heritage sites - and get the best views of the city and the ocean from the viewpoints. This area was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002, for its coloured houses perched at crazy angles connected by a gigantic labyrinth of streets, long staircases and lookout points. Here you'll find plenty of boutique hotels, restaurants, bookstores and handicraft shops.
Then, descend to downtown by funiculars and explore the old town, filled with beautiful architecture and narrow streets. End the tour by taking a trolley bus ride through the port area: this local public transport is considered a rolling heritage, being the second-oldest transportation service in South America, operating since 1952.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Walking tour
- 2 funicular rides and 1 trolley bus ticket
- Meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary
- Optional gratuities
Plaza Sotomayor in front of the National Council for Culture and the Arts. The guide will be holding a sign. Please show up at least 15 minutes before starting time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 65454