Learn to cook authentic Valencian paella and prepare sangría yourself, savor traditional products and drinks from the region and enjoy the natural setting of Albufera Park.
What to Expect
Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel in Valencia and head right to the original farmhouse (a 30-minute drive). Enjoy a welcome drink and learn about the regional cuisine, like the famous paella and sangría, a traditional drink prepared with fruits and wine.
Equipped with your apron and chef hat, prepare the paella step by step, guided by an expert chef. As you cook, learn the secrets, customs and traditions of Valencian cuisine.
Take in the incredible aroma of the paella as the broth comes to a boil and enjoy an aperitif as you learn to make a homemade sangria with fruits from the orchard just outside and Valencian wine. Once you've finished with the preparations, sit down at the table to indulge in your paella… it’s unbeatable! In Valencia, a great paella must be accompanied by salad and Valencian wines, and then a typical sweet with mistela (sweet wine).
After this unforgettable experience, you're truly earned your "Authentic Valencian Paella Ambassador" diploma - you're a certified paella and sangría expert!
End this incredible day with a leisurely walking tour and explore the natural environment surrounding the house in Albufera Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Valencia +5 km)
- Paella and sangria cooking class with an expert Valencian chef
- Aperitif with local products, Valencian wines/beer
- Complete lunch: salad, paella, sangria/beverages, fruits, typical sweet and liqueur, coffee
- Visit to the farmhouse’s surroundings
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required
• Tour duration: 6 hours
• The duration of transfers is approximately 30 minutes
• Children must be accompanied by an adult