Would you like to enjoy a romantic sunset time in Valencia aboard a Cruise? Come with us to live this unforgettable experience.
What to Expect
The best scenery that can be seen in the sea is undoubtedly, the sunset time. Each is impressive and unique, and if you admire it from the sea is even more special.
This cruise takes you to the Mediterranean Sea aboard a modern catamaran, where you'll enjoy the romantic moment when the sun slowly disappears behind the mountains.
You will be picked up from your Valencia hotel and you will go to the modern Port of Valencia - one of the Mediterranean’s most important commercial ports to go aboard the catamaran. During the trip, you'll appreciate the beautiful beaches of Valencia and its surroundings, the nearby coastal towns and you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the city when it begins to turn on their lights. This moment deserves a refreshing champagne drink.
You will return to the port preparing to savor a delicious Spanish dinner of tapas and paella, in a restaurant located on Playa de las Arenas (only a few meters from the port) with a waterfront terrace where you’ll enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine with very special views. An incredible afternoon and night, starring the sea and you.
- Valencia hotel pickup in a private vehicle up to 4 people
- Cruise Entrance fees
- Champagne Drink / Soft Drink (child), on board
- Full Menu Dinner at Destino 56: Paseo de Neptuno, 56. Playa de las Arenas, 46011 Valencia
Know Before You Go
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Duration: 4 hours (Cruise: 2 hours)
• Season: From March to October
• Hotel pick-up begins approximately 30-60 minutes before the cruise departure
• Pick-up occurs in a private vehicle for up to 4 people, begins approx. The exactly time will be confirmed after booking
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
• Back from the cruise, you'll take the dinner in a restaurant at Playa de las Arenas beach, closely from the port