Valencia: Street Art Small Group Tour With a LocalProduct ID: 70170
From £31 per personBook now
- Discover intriguing street art by local and international artists
- Wander Valencia’s cobbled streets and explore the famed historical district of El Carmen
- Learn how history and politics have influenced the evolution of street art in Valencia
- Sample a traditional horchata drink and sweet fartón at one of the city’s oldest horchaterias
- Taste some of the city’s most delicious local craft beers
On this Valencia street art tour, you’ll explore the historic district of El Carmen to uncover some of the city’s best street art that’s hidden within the labyrinth of cobbled streets. We’ll share a few local tales and tell you how street art can be so much more than just graffiti on a wall. You’ll also learn how street art has walked side-by-side with the culture and people of Valencia, and how social issues and politics have inspired some of the best works on these walls.
Your Valencia walking tour will start outside the popular Mercado Central to check out some street art around the area, then continue on to El Carmen. Along the way, you'll see iconic sights such as the UNESCO-honored La Lonja building, all while discussing the street art that exists all around these sites.
You'll also stop in at one of the city’s oldest horchaterias to sample Valencia’s most beloved summer drink, horchata (a sweet drink made from tigernuts), accompanied with a tasty fartón (a sweet bun).
Cap off the tour with a pit stop, where you’ll get the chance to try some delicious local brews, likely very different from the beers you’re used to back home! Could there be any better way to finish off an epic afternoon of local art and culture? Didn’t think so!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Horchata and fartón snack
- Pint of craft beer
- Additional food and beverages
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your guide
By the Main Entrance of Mercado Central on Carrer de Palafox (Mercado’s google map address: Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 Valencia). Please note the street name and picture provided below for this meeting point as the Mercado has other side entrances. (Open in Google Maps)
• Comfortable walking shoes are a must!
• This is a child-friendly tour
Product ID: 70170