Valencia Sailing Trip by CatamaranProduct ID: 65450
From £76.86 per personBook now
- Cruise along the coast of Valencia by modern catamaran
- Enjoy a delicious Tapas Dinner and a great Flamenco Show
- Discover hidden corners of the bay and get breathtaking views of the city
Get breathtaking views of the city, known for the striking architecture of the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (City of Arts and Sciences) with futuristic buildings by Santiago Calatrava. Discover hidden corners in the bay and relax in the Mediterranean sun as you feel the refreshing sea breeze on your face. Gaze at the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean as you sail along the coast of the Costa de Valencia.
At night, you’ll enjoy a typical Tapas dinner in a restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and you’ll be immersed in the delightful experience of a live Flamenco Show. During the show, we also invite you to a drink.
- Boat cruise
- Tapas Dinner: spicy potatoes, aubergine rolls, crunchy boletus, ham and dessert
- Beverage including wine
- 1-hour Flamenco Show with drink (beer or sangria)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cruise departure point: "Mundo Marino" Cruises, Calle Muelle de la Aduana, s/n, 46024 Valencia (about 60 meters from a modern building called Veles i Vents). Please arrive at the cruise departure point at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time. Restaurant meeting point: La Malaquita Restaurant: Turia Street, 52 (oldtown of Valencia). Flamenco show meeting point: Café del Duende, Turia Street, 62 (oldtown of Valencia). Located about 100 meters from the restaurant. (Open in Google Maps)
• Coolers and beverages are not allowed on board the boat
Product ID: 65450