Learn the history of Valencia on a guided walking tour and explore its "Golden Age" of the 15th and 16th centuries. Admire the ornate facades of buildings such as the Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas and go to the Modernisme-style Plaza Ayuntamiento
What to Expect
Discover Valencia beyond the sun, sand and paella it is so famous for! Take a guided walking tour focused on its historic center, and see landmark monuments such as Valencia Cathedral, consecrated in 1238 after the Reconquista.
Admire the monumental towers of the medieval city (Torres de Serranos) and go to Plaza Ayuntamiento, where the City Hall is the centerpiece of the Modernisme design. Discover the Rococo, neo-classical and Oriental elements on the elaborate facade of the Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas, and encounter many more monuments along the way.
Hear about the famous people who influenced the story of Valencia, and contributed to the culture of Spain, through their artistic and historical endeavors.
Know Before You Go
• This tour is free for children up to 10 years old
• Please note that the tour does not enter any of the buildings during the walk (exterior views only)
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Please bring an umbrella in case of rain
• The local operator reserves the right to reschedule the route due to inclement weather