On this guided tour, you discover the golden period of Valencia, centuries XV and XVI. The two greatest centuries of absolute glory, wealth and economical apogee.
What to Expect
Valencia is more than paella, sun and sand. This guided tours of Valencia will focused in the historic city center, where there are many places of interest like the Cathedral of Valencia, the Serrano´s Towers, the Ayuntamiento´s Square, Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas etc.
During the tour you can visit these and many other places where famous people who influenced in art history and culture of Spain used to live. In addition, your guide will explain all the history and secrets that keep the buildings and streets.
Know Before You Go
• Difficulty: medium
• The tour is free for children up to 10 years
• It is a guided walking tour with outside visits only. You will not enter of the buildings
• Please bring comfortable shoes
• If it is bad weather, please bring umbrellas
• The operator reserves the right to reschedule the route by inclement weather