Visit the two major areas of cultural interest in Valencia on a Segway. On this tour, you will ride through streets full of monuments and discover the gardens of the Turia.
What to Expect
There are two major areas of cultural interest in the historic old town of Valencia and these streets are full of monuments surrounding the Basilica de la Virgen de los Desamparados and the Gardens of Turia. Enjoy both of these areas while having fun riding a Segway.
Enjoy the unforgettable experience of riding a Segway through the labyrinth of medieval streets in the old town. You’ll get to see some of the most emblematic monuments such as Plaza de la Virgen, the Cathedral of Valencia and the Towers of Serrano. In addition, admire the beauty and calm atmosphere of the Gardens of Turia, the leafiest area in town.
- All necessary equipment
- Civil liability insurance
- Professional guide
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• A helmet for the tour will be provided (obligatory use)
• Bilingual guide (Spanish/ English and other languages prior to booking with a price to be adapted)
• A short training on how to drive the Segway will be conducted before the departure of the tour
• The tour will begin when all the participants show the necessary skills to be able to carry out the tour
• Raincoats will be available
• In case of bad weather conditions, the activity may be forced to cancel and your money will be refunded
• The purchase of the tour implies full acceptance of the legal conditions
• Due to security reasons, participants in the activity must weigh more than 40 kilograms
• For groups with more than 7 persons, please contact in advance
• Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences