Take a guided walking tour through Valencia and be amazed by the charm and mysticism of the city.
What to Expect
Tales, legends, fantasies… nobody knows! Maybe, some supernatural appearances that come to light to remember you that they are here to stay. In this excursion, you will talk about some anecdotes and official chronicles, trying to illustrate what is still unexplained, popular fantasies and beliefs.
Strange shapes flouting, chain sounds, strange noises, whispers, people shouting asking for help, supernatural animals, clerical crimes during the history, the inquisition history in Valencia, the first paranormal investigation of all Spain with the police help to clarify some strong noises in a centered house. As you see, or feel, you will try to transmit the shivers of the city, in a ghostly way.
Plaza de la Companyia, opposite the stairs of the church
Know Before You Go
• Difficulty: medium
• It is a guided walking tour with outside visits only. You will not enter any buildings
• The tour is for free for children up to 10 years
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• If it is bad weather, please bring umbrellas
• The operator reserves the right to reschedule the route by inclement weather