Get on-board an authentically replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon anchored in an indoor lagoon with night sky lighting. Enjoy the delicious dinner, laughs, and fun on this family friendly adventure.
What to Expect
Get on-board an authentically replicated 18th century Spanish galleon measuring 14 meters long, 5 meters wide, with 12 meter masts. The ship is anchored in a 300,000 gallon indoor lagoon with night sky lighting.
Surrounding the lagoon is a six-sided showroom of six additional ships where the audience is seated. Voyagers on each of the six ships have their own fearless pirate mascot whom they cheer on as the adventure unfolds with a cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and plenty of laughs. In addition, more than 150 guests have the chance to play an actual role in each show as evil Captain Sebastian the Black leads his crews of renegades on a swashbuckling adventure before your very eyes!
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
• Pirates Dinner Adventure - Orlando/FL uses certain effects during the show, which may be disturbing to guests with sensitive hearing
• Stroboscopic effects are also used throughout the show; these in turn may be a factor in triggering epileptic seizures
• Pirates Dinner Adventure is not responsible for any lost or stolen property
• The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited under the legal age limit. Identification is required.
• By accepting this pass, you agree the company is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage which may occur to you as a guest
• Pirates may refuse admission or expel any person whose conduct is objectionable
• Show and menu subject to change
• Valid only at Orlando/FL location
• On Sold out shows, infants may be required to sit on their parent's lap