Explore Cappadocia's nature, history, and spectacular rock formations with a once-in-a-lifetime hot-air balloon flight over the beautiful region. Celebrate your adventure with champagne and a picnic lunch. End the day with a safari jeep tour.
What to Expect
Start off your day with a light breakfast at the breakfast saloon. After a quick briefing, set off on a 1.5-hour adventure, flying over the spectacular Cappadocia rock formations known as "fairy chimneys".
As you soar overhead, admire the breathtaking colors of the sun as it rises right before your eyes. All flight crews are trained and the pilots hold full TR commercial ballooning pilot licenses, so sit back and enjoy the ride!
After a thrilling balloon ride, enjoy a champagne toast to celebrate the flight and receive a unique certificate for your adventure. End the day with a safari jeep tour and enrich your Cappadocia experience by seeing more of this beautiful landscape on the ground.
- Transfers in Cappadocia region
- Light breakfast
- 1.5-hours balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Personal Flight Certificate
- Full Insurance
- Safari Jeep tour
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
Know Before You Go
• Children under 6 years old are free and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Flights may be cancelled if weather conditions are unfavorable.
• Flights can accommodate 8 to 16 passengers per balloon (1 hour and 30 minute flight).