Experience the bustling bazaars of Udaipur up, close and personal, and visit the famous Jagdish Temple. Enjoy a delightful lunch afterwards.
What to Expect
Enjoy a guided walking tour of the City of Lakes. Walk through the colorful and bustling bazaars of Udaipur that display numerous arts and crafts of the region and a wide array of festive celebrations native to the city. Browse through the shops selling embroidered, block printed fabrics, jewellery, paintings, and carved wood artifacts. Catch a glimpse of the vibrant locales as you walk-past various shops selling a wide array of items. Pick whatever suits your fancy!
Continue on to the Jagdish Temple, which was built by Maharana Jagat Singh. Located north of City Palace’s main gate, this 17th-century temple has an enormous black stone image of lord Vishnu in its profusely carved main shrine. A bronze image of Garuda (the mythical bird who is Vishnu’s vehicle) stands in front of the temple and the stone elephants flank the entrance steps. Continue for lunch in a local restaurant.
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrances fees as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
What's Not Included
- Expense of personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any accommodation
- Meals other than those specified above
- International / domestic airfares
- Visa fees