Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
What to Expect
Have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills.
An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms. You can participate in the tour on any day and enjoy this experience together with our escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany.
Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of the expert escorts. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. You will be stopping in a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
Inside Santa Maria Novella train station (Florence) in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
Know Before You Go
• For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
• A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Maximum 8 vehicles.
• Please note that at moment of reservation client must kindly specify if he wants to participate as Driver or Passenger
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants