Join this private guided tour of Milan, not only the home of Italy's stock exchange but also Italy's fashion center and a city rich in history and culture. Be amazed by the Gothic beauty of the Duomo while you walk along its world famous shopping gallery.
What to Expect
You probably know Milan for its business reputation. But Milan is much more than that, and this is what you'll get to experience on this private tour. The city is a truly seething metropolis. At times, it can seem brash and soulless but beneath the veneer, it has a serious sense of history and place. The grand Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, lies at the geographical heart of this once Imperial Roman capital, and expresses a love of beauty and power that still drives the city today.
The Duomo is where this tour will start, taking you to see Palazzo Reale and arriving in Piazza del Duomo. Following the 19th century's Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, you'll get to see Piazza della Scala where you'll have the chance to admire the beautiful theater and Palazzo Marino. After a quick stop in Piazza San Fedele, the tour will end in the Medieval Piazza Mercanti. If you love photography, get ready to take some cool pictures during this tour.
- Tour led by an expert private guide
- Round trip from Turin via private transfer
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this private tour does not include entrance to sites which requires an entrance fee
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 2-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund