See important exhibits in Turin's Egyptian Museum on a family tour with an art historian guide. Marvel at objects from everyday life, along with the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs. Learn about the Ancient Egyptian civilizations using children's worksheets.
What to Expect
Journey through more than 3,000 years of history and explore Ancient Egyptian civilizations through exquisite objects on a family tour of the Egyptian Museum (Regio Museo delle Antichità Egizie) in Turin.
Formally founded in 1824, following the acquisition of a large collection by King Carlo Felice, the museum contains objects of everyday life, colossal statues, Egyptian mummies and amulets. Learn about the religious beliefs, lifestyle and traditions of the land of the pharaohs from an art historian guide with broad teaching skills.
Use children's worksheets to investigate further, and hear about the importance of symbolic representations and the meaning of colors in painting.
- Professional tour leader (art historian with broad teaching skills)
- Entrance tickets to the Egyptian Museum
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Travel tips for Turin with kids
- A basket of organic snacks and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Maximum numbers apply. Tours operate with a maximum of 12 people (with at least 1 adult per 3 children)
• Children aged 0-3 years old are free. Children over 14 years old are considered adults