Snorkeling and Underground Cenotes Half-Day AdventureProduct ID: 13851
From £77.78 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Tulum. Pick-up is available outside Tulum, up to North of Playa del Carmen with an extra transportation fee.
- Swim in the cool natural waters of a limestone cenote
- Snorkel past brightly colored fish in the second largest coral reef in the world
- Hike down into the caves below a lush tropical paradise
- Enjoy the services of an expert guide and all the equipment you need
- Get round-trip transfers from Tulum, with hotel pick-up possible on request
Venture into the world of the unknown, deep in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula as you follow the cave path into an area once reserved for special offerings to the gods.
Shine your flashlight deep into the cave and follow the stream down into one of the area's best cenotes. These natural limestone sinkholes make for incredible freshwater swimming opportunities, with refreshing waters that gently wash over you.
Return to ground level and head for the Caribbean Sea to enjoy a snorkeling adventure in one of the largest reefs in the world. You will swim with schools of brightly colored fish, squid, rays, lobsters and maybe even a dolphin or two. Look out for the region’s famous and lovable sea turtles.
You will be provided with all necessary snorkeling equipment and a wet suit for the cenotes Your guide will teach you about the cenote formation, tell you tales of ancient Mayan interpretations and explain the biodiversity of the reef system to you, before you return to Tulum by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Return transportation from your hotel
- Soft Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
The meeting point is the tour supplier's office located on the main avenue in Tulum, across the street from the Policia Federal office. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 13851