Box Canyon and Pinal Mountains Half-Day ATV TourProduct ID: 38627
From £115 per personBook now
- Blaze a trail across 40 miles of dirt trails by ATV
- Bump up and down the amazing off-road routes of the Pinal Mountains
- Experience the narrow canyon routes of the Box Canyon
- See ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Discover and old stagecoach way station
The dirt trail that will set you blood racing is about 40 miles long, and you will have 3.25 hours to play. Once your guide has equipped you with all necessary safety equipment, and you are comfortable with your 4-wheel bike, head off along dirt trails that twist and turn and bump up and down the Pinal Mountains.
Climb up and over the front range of the mountains while your guide points out Indian petroglyphs left behind by the ancient Native Americans. Another point of interest is an old adobe building that served as a way station for the Butterfield Overland Stage Coach Company during the 1860s. For a short time it also serviced the Pony Express on what was know as the "Butterfield Route."
The real highlight of the tour is Box Canyon. You'll be in the canyon for about 6 miles. Get set for the drama of the middle 3 miles, a slot canyon with walls only about 10-20 feet apart and 900 feet high on both sides!
- Helmets, goggles, and gloves
- Free training for new or inexperienced drivers
- Safety trained guides (trained by a nationally certified safety instructor)
- Use of ATV vehicles, with general liability insurance
- Cold bottled water and snacks
Once arrived on Price Road, go east for 0.9 miles. Look for the staging area on the right with an "Arizona ATV Adventures" sign by the road. Lost? Call 800-242-6335 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 38627