Open over 30 years ago, Ocean Park is a popular marine life theme park on Hong Kong Island. Spend the day enjoying the wide variety of attractions and entertainment it has to offer.
What to Expect
For an enjoyable and fun-packed day out, visit Ocean Park and discover another side of Hong Kong.
Ocean Park is located on the scenic south side of Hong Kong Island and covers an area of over 870,000 square meters of land. The theme park is divided into two parts - The Waterfront and The Summit - and is connected by a cable car and a funicular railway.
Choose how you wish to spend the day, whether it's catching a show with the sea-lions and dolphins, taking in the thrill of the rides, or visiting the giant pandas, Le Le, Ying Ying, An An or Jia Jia. Ocean Park features numerous animal exhibits, a wide variety of marine life, rides catering for all ages and also the world's first 360° waterscreen show "Symbio".
- Return transfers with English speaking guide from selected downtown pick-up and drop off points
- Admission ticket to Ocean Park
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child policy: 3 - 11 years
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate; if these numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled
• No refund will be made for no shows or if a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of tour date
• Please provide name of hotel in Hong Kong in order to arrange nearest pick-up point