Climb aboard a Chinese style junk boat and cruise along the eastern shoreline of Hong Kong on a 1.5-hour tour of Victoria Harbour. Escape the crowded streets and enjoy the sights of the city from the water.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise of Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour on board a Chinese-style tour boat, and see the city from a different perspective on a cruise toward the Eastern harbor of Hong Kong.
Marvel at the splendid architecture and engineering of the harbor city, such as the soaring skyscrapers of the Central District, the main commercial and banking district of Hong Kong. From your junk boat, you will experience the harbor traffic as you cruise by local fishing village Lei Yue Mun.
Take in the dramatic skyline to see why Hong Kong is known as “Asia’s World City.” Enjoy refreshments on the boat as you admire landmarks like the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, the former site of Hong Kong Airport
- Cruise on a Chinese style tour boat
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Transfer to and from the pier
Meet at 15:45 at Kowloon Public Pier No. 3, OR at 16:00 at Pier No. 9 Central, Hong Kong.
Know Before You Go
• No refunds for no=shows or cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled tour
• Please select the pier at which you wish to board the cruise: 15:45 hrs Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 or 16:00 hrs Central Pier No. 9
• Tour will not operate when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or the Rainstorm Black Warning Signal is hoisted