Join an evening snowmobile tour at Camp Tamok and experience its spectacular scenery. Enjoy a meal by the fire and, if you are lucky, gaze at the Northern Lights dancing above you in the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You need to be minimum of 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license to operate a snowmobile.
- Passengers need to be minimum of 7 years old.
- Each child (7 - 11) must be accompanied by an adult. Drivers and passengers must be a minimum of 130cm in height to meet the safety requirements.
- Due to the dramatic topography, a reduced speed is maintained during parts of the tour.
- This tour is not focused on chasing the Northern Lights, but it offers a great chance of witnessing this natural phenomenon