Embark on a journey to see the legendary Northern Lights on a bus tour from Tromsø. Experience the breathtaking Norwegian Arctic with your local guide, while traveling in a comfortable bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Troll Museum, where you will be checked in and brought to your bus. Bear in mind that other groups or buses are close by, just remember that you booked with "TheGreenChase" to not get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Bringing a tripod for your phone or camera is highly recommended to capture the Northern Lights. Otherwise your photos might be slightly blurry and you won't be able to take longer exposures
- While the bus is air-conditioned, once we leave the bus it can be around -15 degrees (on average) and up to -40 degrees celsius (extreme). Warm clothes, winter shoes, wool socks, gloves and a good hat are recommended
- The tour will operate in all weather conditions. However, in the rare case that road or weather conditions become a threat for your safety the activity provider might need to cancel the tour
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomena, seeing them on the tour sadly cannot be guaranteed and we therefore can't refund you in case they don't appear or are not as strong visible as you might expect
- To maximize the chance to see the Northern Lights, it is recommended to book multiple tours