Experience a unique way of transport in Northern Norway on an evening dog sledding adventure from Tromso. Get the chance to see the Northern Lights during this outdoor adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Each child (7-11) must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour includes a 1.5-hour transfer from and back to Tromsø city center to Camp Tamok
- Driving your own dogsled requires a reasonable level of strength and fitness. You must be in decent physical condition to participate
- Even though this tour is not focused on seeing the Northern Lights, being outside on a dark winter evening might provide the opportunity to witness the lights while going on this adventure
- Vegetarian food and other dietary requests can be provided if notice is given upon booking, please leave a comment when finalizing your booking