Experience the spectacular Lyngen Alps while driving a snowmobile in beautiful scenery at Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by trolls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Arctic Route Bus, marked Lyngen 917, departs from outside of the Scandic Ishavshotel. Please locate the bus as it can be very busy. 8.45am departure - The bus will leave promptly at 8.45 AM so we strongly recommended that you are at the pickup point at least 15 minutes before as the bus will not wait. The bus will take you to Breivikeidet, where you will board the 10.05 ferry as a foot passenger (included). Our Camp Troll Guides (wearing a yellow vest with our logo on) will meet you on the other side at Svensby. You will then be taken to Camp Troll by mini bus. It can be very busy so please make sure you locate the right group as we cannot be held responsible if you go with the wrong one. Please note if you miss the bus you will have to get to the ferry location at your own expense. We will return you to the ferry at Svensby following the tour where you will board the ferry, and then get the Arctic Route bus back to Tromso.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
- Smoking indoors
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You must bring your driving licence with you if you will be driving the snowmobile. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it
- Child participants must be able to hold onto the snowmobile unassisted
- If guests appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the local partner reserves the right to refuse access to the tour. No refunds will be given in this instance
- You will be driving in pairs, (one driver and one passenger) on each snowmobile. You will get the opportunity to switch drivers throughout the tour