Let the beauty of the Lyngen Alps take your breath away on this snowmobile tour from Tromsø with lunch. Venture through the fjords and mountains while immersed in the winter wilderness atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the 'Aurora Wonderland' sign at the Scandic Ishavshotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothing
- Driver's license
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You need to be in fair physical shape, be 16-years-old and have a valid driver's license to operate a snowmobile
- Snowmobiles are driven in pairs with one driver and one passenger per snowmobile (even if you book as 1 person). You will have plenty of opportunities to switch places during the adventure
- During peak season there might be two groups, one group starting with a nice lunch at the basecamp while the other group starts with the snowmobile safari, and ends with lunch
- Passengers need to be minimum of 7-years-old.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- Drivers and passengers must be at least 130 centimeters m in height to meet the safety requirements
- During this excursion there is no public transportation or stores nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable