Put on your winter gear and go husky dog sledding at the camp in Breivikeidet. Leave from Tromsø, ride a sled through the snow, mingle with the dogs, and finish up with hot drinks and cake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Every child (age 4 - 11) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Above a certain group size, we’ll split the group in half, and the first half will first take part in the dogsledding, while the second half will have hot drinks and coffee, and then the two groups switch activities.
- The first half will first take part in the dogsledding, and the second half will have hot drinks and coffee, meet our young dogs and learn about huskies from our knowledgeable guides.
- After this, the two groups will switch activities.
- You spend 10-15 minutes of sled driving, a 5-minute stop, and 10-15 minutes as a passenger.