Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Tour picks up at all accommodations in Ljubljana Please allow an extra around 15 - 20 min or so for the driver, due to multiple pickup locations. Let the supplier know your accommodation address when booking and they will let you know what the closest pickup point is. Keep in mind that some accommodation in Ljubljana town center are not accessible with a car, so perhaps you might have to walk a few minutes to your pickup point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for departure.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund