The adventurous Niagara Falls experience. After an exhilarating boat ride to the base of the Horseshoe Falls, you are free to enjoy the Niagara Falls & Niagara-on-the-Lake at your own leisure. Your tour ends with a panoramic drive home.
What to Expect
Take our breathtaking full day excursion through the orchard-laden vineyard communities of the Niagara Peninsula to Niagara Falls. Our Niagara Freedom Tour is designed to give you the opportunity to experience all of the fun and excitement that Niagara Falls has to offer.
We will take you through the picturesque countryside of the Niagara region with a scenic drive through the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Upon arrival, you will visit one of the local wineries, where you can sample selections of some of Ontario’s finest wines. We will then continue along the Niagara Parkway to the Falls with photo opportunities at the famed Floral Clock.
Once at the Falls, you will be escorted to your Niagara Cruise for an exhilarating boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls to experience the magnitude and power of the thundering waters. Thereafter, you will have ample free time to enjoy the Falls at your leisure. This is a great opportunity for sightseeing and photos, or to shop for souvenirs and enjoy the beauty and wonder of this iconic attraction. You will then rejoin your coach and driver at the Table Rock Complex to travel along the Niagara Parkway for a photo stop at the observation deck of the mighty Whirlpool Rapids.
We will return to Niagara-on-the-Lake where you will enjoy a leisurely walk allowing you to soak up the towns’ rich history and heritage. After you stroll through these charming streets, you will rejoin the coach for our return journey toToronto.
Please Note: The Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Niagara Cruise is not operating.
- Deluxe motor coach fully equipped with washroom facilities and air-conditioning
- Niagara Cruise, (IMAX Theatre or Journey Behind the Falls is substituted when the cruise is not operating. The Niagara cruise operates from April 12 until October 24, 2012)
- Free time for self-guided exploration in Niagara falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Fully narrated tour by Niagara Parks Licensed Guide
- Experienced, safety trained driver
- Complimentary Gray Line souvenir
- Exclusive DVD screening of "Great Daredevils of Niagara Falls"
- Tour pick up and drop off from downtown Toronto hotels
What's Not Included
- Food & beverages
- Admission to additional sights and attractions not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto. Complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto airport hotels.
Infants aged 4 years and under ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, unless an unsold seat is available