Experience the beauty of Niagara Falls illuminated at night on a 9-hour tour from Toronto. Get up close to the majestic cascades aboard the Hornblower boat and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience Niagara Falls under its magical night time illuminations
- Climb aboard the Hornblower and cruise up close to the cascades
- Explore the history of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Take part in an award-winning wine tasting
- Avail of photo stops at Floral Clock, Whirlpool Rapids and the Hydro Power Stations
- Visit the world's smallest chapel
Benefit from pick-up service from all downtown Toronto or Toronto Pearson Airport hotels, and then journey by climate-controlled mini-coach to Niagara Falls. Listen to an informative commentary about the history of the area and the role of the native people, and discover why the geography makes the Niagara Peninsula so unique. Visit an award-winning winery to take part in a wine tasting. Drive through the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Upon arrival at Niagara Whirlpool, marvel at one of the most violent white water rapids in North America.
Take an optional helicopter flight over the area (own expense). Then, climb aboard the Hornblower to experience the power, energy and majesty of Niagara Falls up close on the "Voyage to the Falls" boat tour. Be mesmerized by the height of Horseshoe Falls and the volume of water that plunges from its crestline. Travel along the Niagara Parkway to see the power of the Niagara River as it prepares to plunge over the falls. Take in the scenic landscape of Dufferin Islands along the way. Get some free time at Niagara Falls for dinner or to visit Clifton Hill and other attractions. Gaze in awe when dusk arrives and the great cataracts are lit up in a multitude of colors. Opt for a tour with dinner and dine at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Feast from the Fallsview Buffet and get panoramic views of Niagara Falls illuminated for the night. Depart Niagara Falls and journey back to Toronto for drop off at your hotel on arrival.
- Hornblower cruise "Voyage to the Falls" (or journey behind Niagara Falls or visit to the Skylon Tower when the boat is not operational)
- Hornblower "Firework Cruise" (if option selected)
- Award-winning wine tasting
- Explore the historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Pick-up and drop off at downtown Toronto and Toronto Pearson Airport hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fallsview Buffet dinner at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at Tim Hortons Toronto, 55 York Street at 13:00 or Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson Airport at 13:30.Open in Google Maps ⟶