Exploration and excitement await you on this hands-on, up close and personal experience of Niagara Falls. Take home the memories of a lifetime while watching over a million gallons of water rushing over cliffs every minute.
What to Expect
Explore the undeveloped natural beauty of the Niagara Falls State Park. As your guide takes you through the paths of the park, you will arrive at the World Famous Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise. From the Niagara Falls Observation Tower, you will descend 250 feet to the base of the American Falls to board onto your cruise. As you make your way into the belly of Horseshoe Falls, you will feel the refreshing spray and hear the roar of her majesty as 600,000 gallons of water rush over the cliffs every second. Hang on tight as you feel the magnitude of the churning water below you make its way down the Niagara River.
If you haven’t had enough, you may go to the base of the falls and climb a series of stairs to the Crow’s Nest for more of a multi-sensory experience before making your ascent back up. During your exploration, your guide will also take you onto Goat Island where the Cave of the Winds will take you closer to the Falls than ever expected. This experience will take you 175 feet deep into the Gorge where at the bottom you will don your bright yellow poncho and specialized footwear (provided) and hike a series of wooden walkways up to the “Hurricane Deck” where you meet face to face with the fierce base of the Bridal Veil Falls. Bring your camera to capture the rainbows that are spotted day and night here! In addition to these two exciting experiences, you will also enjoy views of the Falls from above at various points like, Prospect Point, Terrapin Point and many more all while your guide provides you with an ongoing quick-witted commentary of the rich history… and mystery of the Niagara Region.
- Admission to listed attractions
- All parking fees Complimentary
- Pick-up at all downtown Niagara Falls USA hotels
Know Before You Go
• Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
• Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged
• Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
• Border crossing documents such as passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
• Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
• Must confirm 24-hours in advance
• Must have 24 hour notice for full refund
• No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
• Children 0-4 are free considered Lap Children, thus no seat will be reserved