From Toronto: Niagara Falls Day TripProduct ID: 68302
From £61.72 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided from hotels in central downtown Toronto only. If your hotel is outside the pick-up zone, make your way to one of the meeting points.
- Travel in comfort from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Go to Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy a free wine tasting
- Drive along the Niagara Parkway to see sights such as the Floral Clock
Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy 45 minutes of free time to explore the boutiques and cafes. See the mouth of the river or grab a bite to eat. The town is also home to many of the renowned wineries of Niagara Falls, one of which will be your next stop. Here, enjoy free wine tastings, including the famous Niagara Icewine.
Take a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway and marvel at Queenston Heights and Brock's Monument. See the hydroelectric power station, Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock. Continue to the main site of your tour as you journey to Niagara Falls.
Upon arrival at Niagara Falls, benefit from 3 hours of free time to take a Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Feel the thunder of the Journey Behind the Falls or get panoramic views from Skylon Tower. Enjoy lunch at the various dine-in restaurants or fast food joints near Niagara Falls or up Clifton Hill. Speak to your guide about taking a helicopter tour to get a view of Niagara Falls from the sky.
Then sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort as you travel by bus back to Toronto.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise or Skylon Tower
- Pick-up and drop off (central downtown Toronto hotels only)
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake and free wine tasting
- View of attractions along the scenic Niagara Parkway
- Live commentary on board from tour guides (available in German on request)
- Ontario sales tax
Meet at 279 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the Hard Rock Cafe in Yonge and Dundas Square) or at 352 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 0K3 (in front of the building beside the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 68302