Explore Toronto and learn about its history while stopping at famous bars and pubs. Visit the iconic Distillery District of Toronto and hear tales of years gone by over a craft beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Please note that a small beer at each of the first two pub stops and a beer sampling at the end of the tour is included. Additional drinks may be purchased at any of the stops during the tour
- Summers can be hot and humid, Spring/Autumn can be cool, and winters downright frigid with snow. Dress according to weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- You must be at least 19 years old to join this tour. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour