Explore Toronto and learn about its history while stopping in at a number of different bars and pubs. Over 4-hours, trace the city's development through the story of Canadian beer and stop by Saint Lawrence Market to sample some local beers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Try locally brewed beers, included in the tour ticket
- Shop for local delicacies in the famous Saint Lawrence Market
- Learn the history of Toronto through its unique local beer industry
- Visit 3 unique Toronto pubs
- Explore the iconic Distillery District
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 2 craft beers
- Craft beer sampling at a brewery
- Nachos (for sharing)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation of booking:
- Please contact Toronto Urban Adventures to confirm your trip 24 hours prior to departure.
- Additional information:
- Please note that a small beer at each of the first two pub stops and a beer sampling at the end of the tour is included. Additional drinks may be purchased at any of the stops during the tour.
- Dress standard:
- Summers can be hot and humid, Spring/Autumn can be cool, and winters downright frigid with snow. Dress according to weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child policy:
- You must be at least 19 years old to join this tour. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour.