Become a sushi master at a sushi-making workshop in Tokyo's Tsukiji Fish Market. Get expert guidance on how to prepare the fish in English or Japanese, and learn all the skills you need from the veterans of the famous market.
What to Expect
Discover how to make sushi at an insider's class, aimed at those who want to know how to plan, procure ingredients and present sushi in the most appealing manner. All classes are beginner friendly and offered in English and Japanese.
Led by veterans of the Tsukiji Fish Market, it is one of the best and most interesting ways to broaden your experience of Japan while experiencing the delicious goodness offered by Japanese cuisine.
Immerse yourself in the everyday atmosphere of the world’s largest fish market and learn more about its history and culture along the way.
- Tsukiji Fish Market tour
- Fish preparation guidance
- Sushi-making class
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Lunch
Know Before You Go
• Children under 4 years old cannot take part in this activity
• Wear clothes and shoes (not sandals) that you don’t mind getting dirty as the floor of Tsukiji Fish Market is wet
• A Chinese guide is available if requested on booking
• The itinerary may change due to the weather
• The supplier cannot take responsibility for any accidents, natural or manmade disasters or any other occurrence, or for any loss caused by public transport delays
• You are eligible for a refund if the tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
• Cancellations up to 30 days before the activity get a full refund. Cancellations of 29-15 days are charged 25% of the cost. Cancellations of 14-8 days are charged 50% of the cost
• The supplier cannot be held responsible for any incidents caused by the cancellation or postponement of the tour
• Participants who refuse to follow instructions will be removed with no refund
• The supplier may not be able to meet all special demands