Discover the famous Tsukiji fish market on this morning tour, which will show you exactly how the process of preparing and selling fish here works.
What to Expect
This is a fascinating opportunity to discover the famous Tsukiji fish market. The morning tour with a guide will show you the market and introduce you to some of the vendors. Learn how some of Japan's finest fish is prepared and sold, including tuna, one of the most important fish in Japanese cuisine.
After your tour, when you will learn inside information about the fish-selling industry in Japan, your guide will escort you to an excellent local restaurant, where you can sample some of the best food in Tokyo. Don't miss this chance to discover some of the secrets of culinary life in the Japanese capital.
- Tsukiji fish market tour
- Escort and recommendations
Know Before You Go
• Chinese guide is also available on request. Please ask for one when booking
• Itinerary may change due to weather
• The supplier will not be held responsible for any accidents, natural or man-made disasters or any other occurrences
• The supplier will not be held responsible for any loss caused by a delay of public transportation
• If the tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, then the customer is eligible for a refund
• Cancellation fees. When the cancellation process is completed: more than 30 days before tour: 0%; 29 to 15 days before: 25%; 14 to 8 days before: 50%
• The supplier will not be held responsible for any incidents caused by the cancellation or postponement of the tour
• Participants who repeatedly refuse to follow instructions of the staff will be removed. No refund will be issued in this case. The participant assumes all responsibility for any incidents that occur from not following instructions
• The supplier may not be able to meet all special demands