Japanese Street Food Tour
- See Shibuya, one of Tokyo’s most popular neighborhoods through the eyes of a local
- Visit hidden restaurants and try regional foods
- Explore the hidden back alleys and elevated eateries of Shibuya
- Sample takoyaki’ (octopus balls), ‘okonomiyaki’ (savory egg pancakes) Sushi and a traditional dessert
- Enjoy a family-friendly tour
This tour will show you the places to go in Shibuya, the places the locals go, so the next time you visit you can do so as a local.
Get the chance to visit 5 food stops and try: Kobe Beef Skewers, Osaka Takoyaki, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, 5 types of Sushi and Taiyaki (Japanese dessert). Nestled in the back alleys, these places are unforgettable and an experience you wont want to miss. End your journey with a tour of Shibuya Depachika (underground food market).
- One drink
- 5 food stops
- Hotel drop off and pick up
Prepare for the activity
Outside Shibuya Station in front of the green Information Bus facing the Shibuya crossing, near the Hachikō Memorial Statue. The nearest exit from Shibuya Station is the Hachiko Exit. Your guide will at the meeting point holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If you want to join this tour as a single traveler, please email the supplier before booking
• A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over