Tokyo Pub CrawlProduct ID: 71982
From £16 per personBook now
- Show up at the meeting point without any planning
- Visit at least 3 bars and clubs throughout the night
- Meet awesome people from Japan and around the world
- Enjoy generous free shots and drink discounts
- Dance the night away at one of Tokyo's hottest clubs, always the last stop
Tokyo is the world's largest city. There is so much to do here. But unlike many other major cities, its surprisingly difficult to experience that random, crazy night on the town, especially if you don't know when or where to go. That's why this pub crawl was started.
Reasons to Join
- No need to plan your night out. Just show up
- Easy way to meet other people heading out for a night on the town
- Stop by before hitting the clubs to get ready
- It's cheap
- Free alcohol, especially between bars
- Stay till the last stop (a club) and sometimes an after-party (another club) or just head out on your own
A Typical Pub Crawl
- Bar 1 (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with space to sit down. Good environment for talking and getting to know each other. You will be doing a mixer/ icebreaker here, so get ready to mingle. First shot will be handed out and done as a group. For those who are really thirsty, you'll have a chance to win a free drink right away.
- Bar 2 (9:00pm - 10:20pm)
Things will heat up a bit at the second bar with a little more music and exciting feel. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as other games and activities will be kicked off. By games and activities, this means more chances to win free drinks. Hint: Hangout near the DJ booth for a head start on the free drink contests.
- Bar 3 / The Club (10:30pm - close)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard pressed not to do so at the last stop - a dance club.
Stay all night. The club will stay open until 5:00am. The locals start arriving around 1:00am. So if things look a little empty, hang around a bit and give it a shot.
You've had plenty of time to find your friends and forge some new relationships (or strengthen existing ones) on your mini-adventure around Tokyo. Nothing left to do now other than party the night away.
The pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you with plenty of time to catch your last train. If there is an after-party, and there often is, you bet you're invited. If you have any questions about the train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff.
- Entrance fees to all bars and clubs
- Welcome shots (1 per bar)
- Unlimited bottle shots (between bars)
- Drink discounts (~50% off)
- Photos from the evening
- Games and activities to introduce and mix attendees
- Entrance to 3 or 4 bars including at least 1 dance club
- Exclusive entry to after parties when available
- Transportation to/ from the pub crawl location
- Food and snacks are typically not sold in Japanese bars
- Drinks (except for welcome shots and bottle shots) are purchased from the bar
Bar Propaganda (2F) // Address: 3-14-9 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo // Website: http://www.propaganda-tokyo.com/english/ Nearest Station: Roppongi Station, Exit 3 // About a 5 minute walk from Exit 3, Roppongi Station. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please drink responsibly
• Must have a valid photo ID to enter the clubs
• You may not be able to purchase drinks with credit cards. Policy varies from bar to bar
• Dress code for the clubs: no flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, track pants, sweat pants, or visible tattoos
• Not responsible for photo IDs being rejected by security or denial of club entry based on dress code
• Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe. Some lockers are also available at the bars, depending on the schedule
Product ID: 71982