Explore the best of Tokyo’s quirky underbelly at your own pace. Get a personalized introduction to the cool Shibuya and Harajuku neighborhoods with a local guide who knows the city intimately. Enjoy a drink at the Monster Cafe and 3 food tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Choose the length of your experience: 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Get a private tour of Tokyo’s coolest neighborhoods: Shibuya and Harajuku
- Kick your feet up in the urban Nabeshima Shoto Park and make the mad dash across the iconic Shibuya Crossing
- Enjoy a drink at Monster Cafe and 3 food tastings, all included
- Explore boho Shimokitazawa off the tourist trail
- 1 drink at the Monster Cafe
- 3 food tastings along the way
- 3, 4, 6 or 8-hour experience (depending on option chosen)
- Private and personalized walking experience
- Tips and recommendations for the rest of your time in Tokyo
- Local host
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance into ticketed attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that the supplier can build the best experience for you.
- Tours are fully personalised so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made).