Take the stress out of exploring Tokyo and discover the city with a private guide. See Tsukiji Market, visit the Senso-ji Temple, admire the Meiji Shrine, and more. Choose a 2-hour, 4-hour, or full-day tour that can be adapted to your preferences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or selected location in Tokyo.
- Private group
- Explore the more local streets of Tokyo with an authoritative guide
- Customize your itinerary to suit your interests
- Discover sites, such as Tsukiji fish market, Asakusa biggest temple town, Meiji shrine, and a Harajuku pop culture street
- Enjoy your tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Local and friendly English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation fees (for you and your guide)
- Lunch (for you and your guide)
- Entrance fees (for you and your guide)
- Personal expenses
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If the Tsukiji fish market is closed, the tour will visit either the Imperial Palace or Hamarikyu Garden instead.
- The Tsukiji fish market is generally closed on Wednesdays and Sundays but please check the official website for full information about opening times.
- This tour is customizable and the sites visited can be adjusted according you your preferences.