Become a samurai and play an exploration game in Tokyo’s beautiful Kagurazaka neighborhood. Enter a labyrinth of narrow alleys, geisha teahouses, temples, samurai houses, and traditional restaurants (ryotei) that used to fill the City of Flowers.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Enter the world of Old Edo in the winding backstreets of Kagurazaka
- Discover temples and shrines, some of them hidden in the narrow alleys
- Learn about life in the Edo period and dive into the city’s underworld of crime
- Learn about aspects of spirituality and religion in Japanese culture
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- App and instructions via email
- 24/7 local online app support
- Offline play
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tokyo DaijingūOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This experience is private for you and/or your group.
- You don't need an internet connection to play this city game.
- The local partner will send the access code for the app as well as instructions via email.
- You must be at the starting point in order to begin the game.
- The quest is only available in English.
- You can start the tour whenever you want.
- You can pause the game at any time and restart it whenever you want in the location where you paused it.
- There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game.