Explore Tokyo at your own pace and see the sights that interest you most with your 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour ticket. Admire the views from the open-top double-decker bus and hop off and back on any of the 3 tour routes whenever you wish.
What to Expect
Take in the city of Tokyo from an open-top sightseeing bus and choose from 3 available routes according to your interests. Your 24-hour ticket provides unlimited access to all routes, allowing you to hop off when you want to explore more.
Stops on the routes are scheduled in the main tourist areas of Tokyo. The 3 routes are: Asakusa, Tokyo Sky Tree; Odaiba; and Roppongi, Tokyo Tower.
See the highlights of the city, such as Tokyo Sky Tree, Asakusa, Tokyo Tower, Roppongi, Odaiba, Tsukiji, and Ginza.
Route 1: TOKYO SKYTREE course
Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building – Ueno station (Saturday, Sunday and and public holiday only) – TOKYO SKYTREE Station – Asakusa Hanakawado (East approach Senso-ji Temple) – Ueno Matsuzakaya – Akihabara(Suehirocho) – Shin Nihombashi Station
The bus runs every hour, 11 times a day on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. On weekdays, the bus runs every 1-1.5 hours, 8 times a day.
Route 2: Odaiba course
Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building – Tokyo Tower – Fuji Television Aqua City Odaiba – Tokyo Teleport Station Venus Fort (DiverCity Tokyo Plaza) – Tokyo bay Ariake Washington Hotel – Toyosu (Lalaport TOYOSU) – Tsukiji Ginza (Tsukiji-shijo / Kabuki-za Theater)
The bus runs every 1-2.5 hours, 6 times a day on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. On weekdays, the bus runs every 1-3 hours, 5 times a day.
Route 3: Roppongi- Odaiba course
Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building – Hotel New Otani Tokyo – Tokyo Midtown – Roppongi Hills – Tokyo Tower – Fuji Television Aqua City Odaiba – Tokyo Teleport Station Venus Fort (DiverCity Tokyo Plaza) – Tokyo bay Ariake Washington Hotel – Toyosu (Lalaport TOYOSU) – Tsukiji Ginza (Tsukiji-shijo/ Kabuki-za Theater)
The bus runs 3 time a day both on weekdays and weekends.
You can hop off and back on the bus at your convenience and explore the sights you’re interested in at your own pace. From the open-top bus, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of Tokyo as you listen to the commentary on your audio guide.
- Audio guide
- WiFi service
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Marunouchi ticket counter, Narihira office on the ground floor of the Mitsubishi Building. Address: 2 Chome-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 105-0000.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• In the case of no-shows a cancelation fee of 100 per cent applies
• Raincoats will be distributed if needed. Note that the use of umbrellas on board the bus is prohibited
• If the weather is severe, as in the case of typhoons or thunderstorms, the tour may not operate
• This is not a reservation. If there are no free seats on the bus, please board the next bus
• Standing is prohibited while the bus is in motion
• Traffic congestion may cause the bus to be delayed
• Passenger seats are only on the second floor. The first floor is for storage
• There is no air-conditioning in the bus. The bus is open-air
• Please note that the bus doesn't run on February 26th due to the Tokyo Marathon