How about trying local food in the luxurious Ginza district? Your knowledgeable and entertaining guide will take you to a non-touristy Izakaya in the Ginza district where you can feel like a local and would never find without a guide.
What to Expect
You will visit two local Izakaya (Japanese pub/tapas bars) where, although these are located in the heart of Ginza, foreigners are hardly ever seen.
These bars are usually located on backstreets and not listed on sightseeing guidebooks. They don't have English menus or English-speaking staff, but with this tour, a local guide will help you order tasty Japanese dishes for you and explain what you are eating or drinking. This is a perfect opportunity to learn about the local tradition, culture, and food and will definitely be an unforgettable experience!
- 1 drink and 2 dishes or 2 drinks and 1 dish at each bar
- Tour escort/host
What's Not Included
- Additional food and drinks
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Know Before You Go
• Legal drinking age in Japan is 20 years.
• Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking.