Enjoy a view of Mount Fuji, stroll around Hakone, and visit a cozy Onsen hot spring resort on this private full-day trip from Tokyo.
What to Expect
Visit one of the most popular Onsen hot spring resorts in Hakone and enjoy a great view of Mount Fuji. Start your day trip in Tokyo and travel to several locations in the Hakone area by local transportations. Return back to Tokyo or end the tour at your hotel/ryokan around Hakone.
Depending on your interests and the weather, a guide can change the route and plan.
- Meet at Shinjyuku Station
- Limited express train to Hakone Yumoto Station
- Use the local railway in the mountains and visit an open air museum to see modern art
- Take a ropeway to Owakudani, a volcanic zone with a number of steam vents
- Go on a cruise ship and enjoy a view of Mount Fuji and Lake Ashinoko
- Visit Hakone Shrine
- Come back to Hakone Yumoto Station and take a train back to Tokyo
- End at Shinjyuku Station
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee
Know Before You Go
• During this tour, you will need to walk and take public transportation. Please let you tour guide know if you prefer elevators or escalator to stairs as most stations only have a few
• Taking travel insurance is highly recommended before you visit Japan. Your guide is not responsible for any illnesses, injuries, thefts, losses, or any resulting damages incurred by the guests while using the services
• If the tour starts later due to the the participants, the tour will still end at the designated time
• This tour does not go up to Mount Fuji
• View of Mount Fuji depends on the weather
• One of the listed destinations can be replaced with a trip to the hot springs (there are private ones too)