Enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine in first-class lacquerware.
What to Expect
In accordance with Halal Recipes Japan, this is an authentic home cooking experience for visitors who wish to experience Japanese cuisine while staying true to their beliefs. You will cook with the seasonal ingredients of Japan, but without the use of any pork or alcohol components, making for a safe, secure and healthy Japanese cuisine experience.
Further, the tableware to be used when eating your meal is of the luxurious Wajima lacquerware brand known as "Wajima Kirimoto." which has a history of about 150 years. Please enjoy to your heart's content the combination of stylish and elegant lacquerware of Japan with delicious, Halal home cooking of traditional Japanese style.
What's Not Included
- Transportation expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Part of the cookware and Wajima Lacquerware used is not halal-only.
• In order to provide ingredient arrangements, reservations must be finalized one week prior to the experience date.
• 50% cancellation fee if canceled the day before, 100% cancellation fee if canceled the day of the experience.
• Please advise if you have any dietary requirements outside of the standard Halal guidelines.
• Choose your favorite choice from one of the following courses. Please note that all members will cook the same course, so in the case of multiple groups, the first person who reserved for that day has priority in course choice.
1) Temari sushi course (Temari sushi, miso soup, side dishes, drinks)
2) Meat course (main dish that uses a halal chicken, rice, miso soup, side dishes, drinks)
3) Seafood course (main dish using seafood, rice, miso soup, side dishes, drinks)
4) Tofu and vegetable dishes course (main dish using tofu and vegetables, rice, miso soup, side dishes, drinks)