Explore one of Tokyo's most historic, picturesque and enchanting districts on a rickshaw tour of Asakusa. See the amazing cherry trees of Sumida Park, visit the oldest amusement park in Japan, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to all those aged 6 and over
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw is permitted
- Children 5 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on the lap of an adult (one child per adult = max. 2 adults and 2 children per rickshaw)
- · Should a child of 5 years have their own seat on the rickshaw, it must book as an adult (full-fare paying guest)
- Each rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide. You might find it more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- This activity is wheelchair and stroller friendly
- This activity is not recommended for people in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- This tour can be customized according to your interests