Get spectacular views of Mt. Fuji and its surrounding mountains on a day trip from Tokyo. Cruise across Lake Ashi by boat and take the ropeway up Mt. Komagatake. Relax in the hot springs resort of Hakone, and then catch the bullet train back to Tokyo.
What to Expect
Depart Tokyo and travel towards Mt. Fuji by motor coach, and get ready to experience one of the most beautiful mountains in the world with an English-speaking guide.
Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2013, Mt. Fuji and its surrounding area is a marvel of nature with its snow-capped mountains and lakes fringed by trees. Upon arrival, go to Mt. Fuji 5th Station, located at 2,305 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. Experience this shrine to the mountain at the souvenir gift shops, and encounter climbers getting ready to ascend the mountain.
After lunch (not included), travel to Lake Ashi and climb aboard a boat to cruise across the lake in style. Admire the vast expanse of the landscape from a different perspective. Then, ride the ropeway (aerial lift) to get 360-degree views as you head towards the top of Mt. Komagatake. Admire the panoramic vistas on a short walk at the summit.
Go to Hakone, famous for its hot springs and wind down before you take the bullet train back to Tokyo.
- Outbound travel to Mt. Fuji by motor coach
- Return travel to Tokyo on the Shinkansen bullet train
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Boat cruise at Lake Ashi
- Ropeway ride at Mt. Kamagatake
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please note that in the event of bad weather, the tour itinerary may change without advance notice. Cancellations will not be accepted or refunds provided
• Note that the meeting time will depend on your pick-up location