Experience the scenic splendor of Japan’s highest Japanese mountain on a 12-hour tour to Mount Fuji from Tokyo. Visit the highest possible point for panoramic views, and then take a cruise on Lake Ashi in Hakone. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of Tokyo on a full-day tour to Mount Fuji and Lake Ashi. Transfer in comfort along the highway for approximately 2 hours. Then, go to the Fuji Visitor Center for the start of your Mount Fuji tour.
See exhibitions that tell the history and ecological background of Japan’s most iconic mountain. Travel up the mountain to the Mount Fuji 5th Station, the highest level reachable by car. Enjoy some free time to soak up the panoramic views of forests and lakes.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, drive through the mountains to Lake Ashi in Hakone. Here you will board a boat for a 30-minute cruise across the water. Take in the splendid views of Mount Fuji and its surrounding lakes from a different perspective.
Transfer back to Tokyo for a drop off at Shinjuku, Giza, or Tokyo Station.
- English-speaking guide
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Chinese and Spanish-speaking audio guide
What's Not Included
- No seat and no free lunch for infants
- Pickup services are available at limited hotels in Tokyo. In case your hotel is not included in the pickup list, the nearest pickup point will be chosen by the local operator.
Know Before You Go
• Please note that Mount Fuji is usually cold, even in summer. Please bring a long sleeve jacket
• The tour operator will send you the voucher with meeting point and meeting time. Please follow the instructions on the voucher