Enjoy Shinjuku’s Golden Gai neighborhood known for being Tokyo’s most popular spot for unique izakaya, bar stall and pub nightlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the KISSATEN Tajimaya Coffee House. Follow signs for the West Gate to exit Shinjuku Station, then exit via B15. Your guide can only wait an additional 5 minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. Your guide cannot give directions via phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour and also to respect the activity provider's relationships with the restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Since this tour is heavily focused on nightlife and drinking alcohol, and many of the places do not allow minors, in order to participate in this tour, you and every member of your group must be 20 years old or older