This tour offers round trip transportation from Tokyo by Nozomi Shinkansen (bullet train) with a guided tour to some of Kyoto's most famous sites in the morning and free time in the afternoon.
What to Expect
This full-day tour to Kyoto from Tokyo by Nozomi Shinkansen (bullet train) allows you to combine having a guided bus tour in the morning with free time to explore on your own in the afternoon. Depart from one of the three following stations in Tokyo: Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, or Shin-Yokohama Station. Arrive at Kyoto Station and visit Kyoto Avanti individually.
During your Kyoto bus tour with an English-speaking guide, you will visit Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, and Kyoto Imperial Palace. Then, explore Kyoto at your own leisure until the Shinkansen departure time. Depart from Kyoto Station and arrive back to Shin-Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, or Tokyo Station.
- English-speaking guide
- Round trip Nozomi Shinkansen tickets from Tokyo to Kyoto
Know Before You Go
• Please refer to your tickets and final itinerary for the train number and time
• Shinkansen times cannot be changed once fixed
• The Shinkansen schedule may vary slightly due to unforeseen conditions
• If the address for the tickets and final itinerary changes after the booking, please inform the local tour operator at least 8-days prior to the tour departure date
• The Kyoto sightseeing bus is shared with other tours provided by the same tour operator
• This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour
• An English-speaking guide will accompany the tour only during the Kyoto sightseeing tour
• When Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on certain dates, the tour will visit alternative locations