Dress in Kimono & Take Pictures at the Shibuya CrossingProduct ID: 72392
From £41 per personBook now
- Change into kimono easily, with expert Japanese staff on-hand to help you look charming
- Take pictures and movies at Shibuya crossing, one of the busiest intersections in the world
- Stroll through Center Gai street, a busy pedestrian zone lined by stores, boutiques and game centers
Choose from a variety of kimonos, simple, antique, latest fashion, distinct design and colors. Choose a kimono which is like those used in Japanese historical plays. It is possible to mix and match a lot of different designs and colors, especially with the obi (belt). For example, you can match an antique kimono design with the latest obi (belt) design, and so on. You will certainly enjoy making such coordination. Wear a kimono and feel charming and “kawaii”. Of course, kimonos are beautiful to look at, but even more beautiful to wear. You will be provided with a basic hair-setting service by experienced staff.
Explore Tokyo in your kimono! In particular, Shibuya has many great places to visit, such as the “scramble” intersection and Hachiko (the famous dog statue), which are very popular for taking pictures. You can also visit Meiji Shirine and Takeshita Street in Harajuku. Check your luggage before going out, but take your valuables with you.
- Dressing Fee
- Everything that you wear with kimono kimono obi (kimono sash belt) zori (Japanese sandals) tabi (Japanese socks) hadajuban (undershirt) susoyoke (underskirt) nagajuban (long undergarment) handbag
- Picture printed on special paper which does not fade easily
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Overtime Option: If you are not able to return your kimono within 4 hours of the rental start time, you can rent it till 18:00 – please book the add-on Overtime option
- Overnight Option: If you rent a kimono and keep it till the next day at 18:00, please book the add-on Overnight option
kimono kawaii company, Hoshino Bldg 3F, 1-22-11 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0043 5 minute walk from Shibuya Station 1 minute walk from Shibuya Mark City (Open in Google Maps)
If you are not able to return your kimono within 4 hours of the rental start time, you can rent it until 18:00. In this case, please book the add-in the Overtime option.
If you rent a kimono and keep it until the next day at 18:00, please book the add-on Overnight option.
Business hours are from 10:00 to 18:00 (Sunday to Thursday), 16:00 to 18:00 on (Saturday), holidays and Friday.
Product ID: 72392