Kamakura, Yokohama & Tokyo Bay Full-Day Bus Tour from TokyoProduct ID: 27562
From £90 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up service is available from Hamamatsu-cho Bus Terminal (World Trade Centre Building Annex, 1st floor) or selected hotels in Tokyo. Pick-up service from selected hotels in Tokyo need advanced reservations. Please inform the supplier when you make a booking.
- Enjoy a scenic bus tour from Tokyo of Tokyo Bay, Kamakura and Yokohama
- See the Great Buddha statue at the Kōtoku-in Temple
- Admire the 1,200-year-old Hasedera Temple, and enjoy impressive views of Kamakura Bay
- Stroll through the beautiful temple grounds
- Visit Kamakura's most important Shinto shrine and learn more about the former Japanese capital
Stop en route at the Kōtoku-in Temple at Kamakura, and admire the immense 13th-century bronze statue of Buddha, one of the most famous icons of Japan. While in Kamakura, the de facto former capital of Japan, visit the 1,200 year-old Hasedera Temple, home to one of the largest wooden statues in the country. Admire impressive views over Kamakura Bay, and stroll through the beautiful temple grounds.
Tour the Tsurugaoka Hachimangu in Kamakura, the city’s most important Shinto shrine. Originally built in 1063, the shrine was built on the principles of Feng Shui. Continue to Yokohama for lunch in one of Japan’s largest Chinatowns.
Afterwards, you will visit the traditional Japanese-style sunken garden of Sankei-en, home to 13 protected structures, including tea rooms, 3-tiered pagodas, and homes from the Edo period.
Admire the modern cable-stay Yokohama Bay Bridge across Tokyo Bay and drive back towards Tokyo, stopping at Ginza at approximately 17:00-18:00, where you are free to end your tour, or continue to Shinjuku for approximately 17:40-18:40 where the tour ends.
If notice of cancellation is received by Sunrise Tours 8 days or more days before the tour: no charge
7-2 days before the tour: 30% of the tour fare
1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fare
Less than a day before the tour: 50% of the tour fare
On and after time of departure: 100% of the tour fare
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up at major hotels in Tokyo
- Japanese-style lunch
- Hotel drop-off
Meeting Point is Hamamatsu-cho Bus Terminal (World Trade Centre Building Annex, 1st floor). Please go to meeting point 20 minutes before the starting time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Arrival times may be delayed due to traffic conditions
• Reservations required for pick-up. Pick-up available from: ANA Intercontinental, Cerulean Tower Tokyu, Conrad, Courtyard Tokyo Ginza, Daiichi Hotel, Hotel Chinzan-so Tokyo, Ginza Capital, Grand Hyatt, Grand Pacific Le Daiba, Grand Palace, Grand Prince New Takanawa, Hilton, Hyatt Regency, Imperial, Intercontinental Tokyo Bay, Keio Plaza Hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Metropolitan, New Otani, New Sanno, Nikko, Okura, Palace Hotel, Park Hotel, Park Hyatt, Ritz Carton, Royal Park, Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Sheraton Miyako, Shiba Park, Shinagawa Prince, Shinjuku Station East Exit, Shinjuku Washington, Sunshine City Prince, Tokyo Dome, Capitol Hotel Tokyu, Prince Park Tower, Tokyo Station, Westin
Product ID: 27562