This wonderful day trip to Ouranopoli and Mount Athos brings you very close to the sacred peninsula. Enjoy a cruise around Mount Athos and marvel at the many monasteries before spending some time exploring Chalkidiki.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Aristotelous Square or Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) at 08:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the cruise, coffees, sandwiches, beers, and refreshments are available for you to purchase
- There is also an audio guide, available in various languages
- Due to Greek law, boats are not allowed to moor on the Athos peninsula so you will see the monasteries from the boat